Managing your business’ IT can be a time-consuming, full-time job that hampers productivity.
A managed service provider (MSP) manages a business’ IT infrastructure remotely, while maintaining ongoing support of all hardware and software.
How can an MSP benefit your small business?
- Managed service providers tend to charge a flat monthly fee for ongoing maintenance instead of a one-time transaction, ensuring you receive monthly support and financial flexibility.
- MSPs often offer a service-level agreement that affirms the performance and quality expected of the MSP, reassuring you and establishing trust.
- To improve efficiency and keep costs low, many MSPs use remote monitoring and management (RMM) software to check your business’ IT functions.
- MSPs attend to everything, increasing your business’ productivity and eliminating the need for you to deal with frustrating IT disasters.
IntelliSupport provides customized, desktop-to-cloud IT infrastructure management, from network consulting to complete help desk technical support for:
- Desktop systems
- Physical networks
- Virtual networks
- All network elements (such as servers, routers, switches, and wireless access points)
And our hassle-free, fixed-rate monthly service contract option allows you to choose the specific services you need each month.
Contact IntelliSyn today to learn more about the advantages of working with a managed service provider.