With so many phone systems out there, it’s difficult to know which functionality features are ideal for your small business.
While many phone systems have similar features, look for a phone system that does the following:
- Transfers calls easily: Ensure the phone system you choose is able to transfer calls easily from phone to phone, as it will not only save time but ensure a professionalism that slow, ineffective call pass offs will not.
- Connects your cellphone to your work phone: Get a phone system that enables cellphone-to-work phone bridging, allowing you to use your work phone and all its features through your cellphone when you’re out of the office. All calls will then display to the caller as your work number, not your cellphone number.
- Reduces downtime: VoIP telephone systems allow users to stay connected during power outages and other unforeseen disasters when typical landline phones go down. Get a VoIP phone system to keep your business up and running at all times.
- Saves you money: Overall rates for VoIP phone systems are less costly than landline phone systems, enabling you to save money and put it into your business instead.
- Upgrades seamlessly: Make sure the phone system you choose is future-upgradable as technology evolves, allowing you to keep it as your business grows instead of having to replace it continuously.
Traditional voice-based business systems are no longer the most efficient and cost-effective option for daily business communications.
IntelliTalk is a unified communications and collaboration solution for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and medium to large enterprises. It replaces costly phone lines, switches, and cabling with an easy-to-use internet telephony service. And it provides all the call functionality of traditional voice systems at half the cost.